It is Vet Formulations’s policy to preserve and improve Animal health by consistently delivering high quality, safe and effective specialty pharmaceutical products, that meet or exceed customer expectations.
1. It is the policy of Vet Formulations Services to achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality and service in all aspects of work carried out. Tepnel Pharma Services recognises that client satisfaction is essential for the continued success of the company and for the personal development and job satisfaction of its employees.
2. Vet Formulations Services is fully committed to operating a GxP system which is wholly and continuously compliant with current regulatory guidance. All personnel will remain knowledgeable with the requirements of the quality management system that are relevant to their jobs and comply with the policies laid down in this Quality Manual and any associated documentation.
3. Vet Formulations Services personnel are responsible and accountable for the quality of their work.
4. The Executive Management Team are ultimately responsible for implementing the quality policy by means of the quality management system.
5. The Quality Assurance Department is responsible for monitoring and directing the quality of Tepnel Pharma Services scientific operations and for advising the operational management on current quality standards and practices.
6. Vet Formulations Services is committed to a policy of continuous quality improvement and monitoring the quality of performance.